[rescue] more goodness available.... lots of SBUS / MBUS

Wed Jun 21 14:54:49 CDT 2006

> found a box loaded with SBUS cards and MBUS processors..

> inquire with what your looking for , i more than likely have it.

I've been looking for the SBus-card part of an xbox (the SBus extender,
not the gaming console).  I've got the expansion chassis, and I've got
the cable, but I don't have the SBus card.  Last time I mentioned it
someone said something like "oh you shoulda told me, I threw out a
bunch just a month or so back".

I'm sending a copy to the list as well (a) in case someone else has one
available and (b) to get the request into the archives - it's been a
while I've been looking for one and haven't seen anything.  I'm putting
a Reply-To: on this, but I suspect it will get replaced in the list
copy; for new correspnodents, to reach me offlist I recommend sending
to both mouse at rodents.montreal.qc.ca and mouse at netbsd.org.

/~\ The ASCII				der Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign
 X  Against HTML	       mouse at rodents.montreal.qc.ca