[rescue] that promised (threatened?) attachment...

Don Y dgy at DakotaCom.Net
Sat Jun 17 12:11:40 CDT 2006

Charles Shannon Hendrix wrote:
> Thu, 15 Jun 2006 @ 11:37 -0700, Don Y said:
>
>> This is my idea of "documentation"  :>  I'm tempted to
>> do the same thing to one of the SSA's "just for kicks"
>>
>> [demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/pdf which had a name of 06 Half Height Drive in a SPARCstation 5.pdf]
>
> Maybe post a URL?

:-(  Sorry, I only keep these things on my personal server.
It's just too much hassle to have to upload them to a public
server each time I fix something, etc.  (there's probably
100MB of "articles" involved!)

But, I can email you a copy, if you'd like (that one is 1.5M)

--don