[rescue] needed: keys to Exabyte 210 Tape library

alex at lava-net.com alex at lava-net.com
Fri Jun 16 10:47:13 CDT 2006

If you can't find keys, you could always pop the top off the unit,
remove the lock, and stick a crumbled piece of paper in the slot where
the lock goes so the unit thinks it's locked.  I had to do that to
mine (didn't come with keys) and it works fine.  There's an automatic
lock that makes sure you can't open the door while the tapes are
getting shuffled anyway.