[rescue] Timex Sinclair 1000 16k RAM Module

Ahmed Ewing aewing at townisp.com
Thu Jun 8 17:45:14 CDT 2006

And now, for something completely different...

Up for grabs is a 16k memory expansion module for the Timex Sinclair
1000. I remember getting this at a flea market or garage sale some
years ago at the height of my tech packrat-ery because I thought it was
interesting. It has sat in a drawer ever since. I have no way of
testing it.

You can give me however much/little you think it's worth, plus enough
to cover shipping from MA. PayPal accepted.

Example pic: http://www.myoldcomputers.com/museum/perif/pics/rampack.jpg

-A