[rescue] SCSI Cables

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at verizon.net
Sat Jun 3 21:41:50 CDT 2006

>From: Sridhar Ayengar <ploopster at gmail.com>
>Date: Sat Jun 03 20:31:41 CDT 2006
>To: The Rescue List <rescue at sunhelp.org>
>Subject: [rescue] SCSI Cables

>Does anyone know of a place that would be open on the weekend and would
>carry internal SCSI cables and terminators?  Must be in the New York
>area.  I'm in a bit of a bind.

Where in New York area?

I've come to like this store for PC-related items, but I go to one outside Philadelphia...

http://microcenter.com/at_the_stores/westbury.html

They carry a pretty diverse inventory, they list SCSI items as available (on line atleast), and you could call them to confirm inventory before driving out...

Aside from that, is there a "Computer Show" in the area? Several vendors around here carry all kinds of SCSI cables and go to these shows...

Hope this helps,

Lionel