[rescue] FS: Roomba Discovery

Sandwich Maker adh at an.bradford.ma.us
Thu Jan 5 14:09:22 CST 2006

" From: Janet Campbell <janet at foonly.com>
"
" On Thu, 5 Jan 2006, Bill Bradford wrote:
"
" > Bought this a while back, then replaced the rug we used it on with a high-pile
" > shag rug that the Roomba can't work on - and since I now use a Swiffer to pick
" > up the cat hair, the Roomba's been sitting in a corner for months now.
"
" Anyone interested in this can't miss Sarah Bunting's hilarious Roomba
" columns:
"
" http://www.earlygirl.com/roombah.shtml
" http://www.earlygirl.com/roombaloo.shtml