[rescue] SPARCStation 1 and 2 free to a good home [Chicago]

Tom 'spot' Callaway tcallawa at redhat.com
Tue Feb 28 09:31:47 CST 2006

In the process of moving, I've decided to trim back my system count a
bit. I've got two "SS1" and one "SS2" system. I use the quotation marks
because they could be SS1 or SS2 systems on the inside. They do not have
video cards or memory, and I have no idea if they work at all.

But hey: They're free. You just have to pick them up. Preferrably soon,
or else they will be donated to the Chicago Bureau of Sanitation.

Email me offlist if you're interested.

~spot
--
Tom "spot" Callaway: Red Hat Senior Sales Engineer || GPG ID: 93054260
Lemurs, llamas, and sparcs, oh my!