[rescue] Rescue of a 720N (dell rebadged NetApp)

Nick B. nick at pelagiris.org
Thu Feb 23 08:03:35 CST 2006

Anyone have experience with these?  I'm looking at getting a 720N, and a 700N
tray with 10x18 in it.  Are there any major differences between the dell
rebadged and the genuine netapps?  I remember someone mentioned it was
sometimes possible to get unofficial licenses for netapps, and was wondering
if that was possible on the dell rebadged ones as well.  I havn't picked it up
yet, and am looking for any usefull feedback I can get, thanks!
	Nick