[rescue] E450 wiping as we speak...

Mike Hebel nimitz at nimitzbrood.com
Tue Feb 21 19:45:22 CST 2006

If I'm going to do them one by one I'll probably just plug them into
the 711 box I have that already runs an internal SCA.

It occurs to me after posting though that I'd have to do the rack one
"half" at a time if I can connect directly to it.  I'll just have to
wait until I get it home.

Failing anything I _know_ I can down my Netra 150 and plug all 10
drives into that box and a laptop into the bus because that box is the
one that you connect the internal JBOD to the bus via an external
cable.

Mike