[rescue] FS: [cheap]HP Visualize 48 and CRX-24 framebuffers

Mike Nicewonger twmaster at twmaster.com
Thu Feb 16 14:28:16 CST 2006

Hi all,

I'm cleaning out the spare room again. This time I have a pair of HP
GSC framebuffers that need new homes.

One is a big bad Visualize 48. Big assed card with it own HP-PA CPUs
onboard.

The other is a CRX 24 with the add on Z-buffering board (not installed.
New in bag).

Make me an offer on either or both. Bear in mind I am motivated to let
these go.

I will also have a bunch of other HP 9000 gear in need of new homes
very very soon.

Stuff not claimed will hit the curb next time I put out 'big trash' for
the city to take away.

--
Mike N

<<<ATTENTION>>> Due to recent cut backs, the light at the end of the
tunnel has been permanently turned off!