[rescue] Free DEC BA123 chassis in Michigan

Mike Hebel nimitz at nimitzbrood.com
Sun Feb 5 01:16:23 CST 2006

On Feb 4, 2006, at 10:54 PM, C Fernandez wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I have a BA123 that I don't need.  It's disassembled and didn't look
> the
> greatest before being taken apart.  The outside panels are a bit warped
> and dirty/scratched.  It looks to be structurally sound, However.  I do
> have the power supply, although, I haven't tried testing it.

I can't recall - can you use a BA123 as an external box for RA72s (SDI
drives) or not?

> Pick up only in Battle Creek.

That might present a problem...

Mike
----
The tragedy endlessly repeated in order to fulfill desires. Lust for
conquest, making people bend to your will, a thrill intense enough to
make you shudder. There's a man who is a slave to that ecstasy. The
leader of the Badlads, a man who shines Brilliant Dynamites Neon. The
sandsteamer will shake at the moment the huge dynamos on each of his
shoulders start to spark. In the pitch black darkness, the grusome
party begins. - Vash