[rescue] Pinnacle Micro Incline 80 Optical Library Storage System

Patrick Finnegan pat at computer-refuge.org
Fri Dec 29 18:20:34 CST 2006

On Friday 29 December 2006 16:51, Matthew Haas wrote:
>   b) Does anyone have any spare PCI Differential SCSI cards and long
> Differential (HVD?) SCSI cables?

I've got a bunch of Adaptec AHA-2944UWD dual-port wide diff SCSI cards
that I picked up on ebay a couple months ago, and a lot of 19 meter
diff/wide SCSI cables.  It's a bit annoying because the external
connector is VHDCI on the cards, and the cables are regular HD68 wide
SCSI connectors.. I've also got some short "extender" ribbon cables,
which you could use to extend the internal connector to outside the
case.

Let me know off-list, if any of that would be useful to you.

Pat