[rescue] Ultra 1 newbie q'ns

Mike Hebel nimitz at nimitzbrood.com
Sun Dec 24 11:56:54 CST 2006

On Dec 24, 2006, at 11:54 AM, Yuri wrote:

> none of those have an investment value whatsoever.. fun value is a
> different matter.
> Similar thing started to plague the photography world after the
> invasion of digital photography. Depreciation is ~ 40% a year on
> DSLRs. Nice lenses are a different matter, e.g. try to price a good
> old 200/1.8 from Canon or a new Rodenstock for MF digital backs - more
> money than a couple of new SUNs
>
> Anyway, what's the difference between Ultra 1 and Ultra 1E. Mine says
> Ultra 1 Enterprise yet it is not 1E unless I am misinterpreting.

 From my experience the difference is a 68pin "wide" scsi connector on
the back and not much else.

Mike
----
A choice between two things. The forked road, a crossroad are an end
given life must take in order to stay alive. Whichever end they live
on, they lose something. Whichever end they live on, they are unable to
find happiness, but are there really only two paths to a forked road?
No, there are infinite paths we must take. There is more than one path.
There is more than one path to the future.- Vash