[rescue] 250bpi... death row is on the 9 track, and you know they can\'t be faded

Steven M Jones smj+rescue at crash.com
Fri Dec 22 13:52:13 CST 2006

Ethan O'Toole wrote:

> Still looking for a few reels of 9 track tape that appears to be
> good enough as to not destroy a machine.
>
> Need em for a car audio "upgrade"

Maybe everybody else is too frightened by the possible responses,
but I'm dying to know more about the project. Anything else you can
tell us? If a 9 track drive is involved, I can only imagine the
target is a big SUV/Hummer.

But the idea of streaming the mp3's of an album or two off of a
DEC TU81 or HP 88780 is ... interesting.

--S.