[rescue] D1000 + controller in Houston

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Fri Dec 15 03:04:18 CST 2006

On Thu, Dec 14, 2006 at 01:09:03PM -0500, William Enestvedt wrote:
>    I'll take the SCSI card if no one else wants the whole package. (Or
> were you talking about the onboard controller?)

Nope, I've got a Symbios SYM22802 here now with your name on it. 8-)

Ping me in mid-to-late January and I'll see about getting this off to
you - right now I'm completely swamped with time-critical consulting work
and end-of-the-year stuff at the main job that pays the bills..

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
Houston, Texas