[rescue] rescued my new mail/web server tonight

Steve Hatle shatle at nfldinet.com
Thu Dec 14 14:27:47 CST 2006

On 12/14/06 2:03 PM, "Sandwich Maker"  wrote:

> besides the upper east coast [boston - philly] and socal, the trwo
> other hotspots for computer resellers are the twin cities area and the
> atlanta area, with a few in the pnw and two in rochester ny.

The Twin Cities has a lot of resellers in the used equipment space, but the
the parts of the market open to the public, like surplus store operations of
the salvagers or company surplus stores are going away.

5 years ago, I had 10-12 good places I could check out, now it's down to a
couple. I've had some luck with local colleges, but unless I'm just badly
"connected", I don't know where all the good stuff or good dumpsters are in
Minneapolis/St. Paul.

If anyone else knows and wants to share, feel free :-)

Steve