[rescue] rescued my new mail/web server tonight

Sandwich Maker adh at an.bradford.ma.us
Thu Dec 14 14:03:14 CST 2006

" From: Robert Brooke Gravitt <gravitt at gmail.com>
"
" On Dec 12, 2006, at 11:39 PM, Lionel Peterson wrote:
"
" > Nice dumpster...
" >
" > I got a similar machine at a surplus sale, minus the HDs - oddly,
" > there were two HD sleds in the case w/o HDs installed...Mine cost
" > me $5, but they helped me carry it out to my car ;^)
" >
" > Lionel
"
" Please... If anyone in the Atlanta area finds or knows where they put
" E250s in the dumpster, let me know. I know there were a buttload of
" these floating around the area-

besides the upper east coast [boston - philly] and socal, the trwo
other hotspots for computer resellers are the twin cities area and the
atlanta area, with a few in the pnw and two in rochester ny.

i can't imagine what pulls them to rochester, unless it's radc.

i wouldn't mind finding sun kit in the dumpster either...