[rescue] rescued my new mail/web server tonight

Magnus magnus at yonderway.com
Wed Dec 13 22:30:02 CST 2006

velociraptor wrote:
> Didja get tipped off, or do you just have a regular route you check
> out?  I guess they don't send the cops after folks in the Triangle
> like they do in Silicon Valley...companies in Silicon Valley have gone
> as far as putting locks on the dumpsters.

I seem to have a reputation for saving these things from the garbage
and, if not using them myself, finding a new home for them where they
will get some more use.

Bubba: "Hey ain't it time to retire that ol' sun box yet?  Let's take it
out for target practice!"
Earl: "Nawww, Magnus will take it.  He likes everything!"