[rescue] Recycling Run

Sandwich Maker adh at an.bradford.ma.us
Wed Dec 13 16:50:59 CST 2006

" From: "Jonathan C. Patschke" <jp at celestrion.net>
"
" As for U2 CPUs, I have all the 300MHz/2MB UltraSPARC-II CPUs anyone
" would want.  I also have a roughly two arms' length pile of untested
" 200-pin Sun DIMMs, which I think are either 64MB or 128MB.

i could use a cpu or two for my seu20, which has a 300MHz/0.5MB in it
now, and i could use sufficient 128M sticks to get a good dozen with
maybe some spares.

i'm close enough to nashua that i could nip over to john's on a
weekend to retrieve these items if you wanted to save shipping hassle
and throw them into the box with his disk arrays.

btw dunno if you can get schilling's sformat to run on fc disks but it
can handle any arbitrary block size and has no arbitrary timeout.