[rescue] Can't wait to rescue one of these!

James Fogg James at jdfogg.com
Sat Dec 9 20:42:58 CST 2006

> >> It must have been fukin' impossible for him to keep a
> straight face
> >> while filming that.  8-)

I've seen this before and I wonder if it wasn't a training exercise.
Being able to make a film like that is an art, since the talent often
doesn't understand what they are selling. By having to remember bogus
features and subassemblies it will enhance memory and delivery. I've
used such practice with sales suits in the past, but certainly not on
such a large scale.