[rescue] rescue Digest, Vol 49, Issue 18

Patrick Giagnocavo patrick at zill.net
Fri Dec 8 00:51:28 CST 2006

On Dec 8, 2006, at 1:32 AM, William Barnett-Lewis wrote:

>> Sorry, but we have the reputation of having the world's worst
>> drivers. :-)
>>
>> Geoff.
>
> Rep? To be sure. Reality? Not even close. Just stop off in Bangkok
> sometime.

Well, there is this example from Manila, Philippipnes:

http://www.zill.net/fun/truck-drivers-are-fearless.jpg

The bigger your vehicle, the less you have to be careful, whereas in
the USA, the bigger the vehicle, the more you will be automatically
blamed if there is an accident.

--Patrick

PS: looks like you decided to search for a better lifestyle after
leaving sysadmin work:

http://www.zill.net/fun/common-unix-utility.jpg