[rescue] Sun Netra = Ultra 2?

Sheldon T. Hall shel at tandem.artell.net
Thu Dec 7 15:34:46 CST 2006

Steve Hatle writes ...
> On 12/7/06 2:45 PM, "Sandwich Maker" wrote:
>
> > i remember a comedian's great line - i don't want a car
> > that talks, i want a car that -listens-!
>
> That goes along with "I don't care about the time it takes to
> go from 0 to
> 60. When I see a cop I'm worried how fast I can get from 90 to 60!"

In the distant and less-environmentally-sensitive past, Aston-Martin
advertisements used to feature a 0-100-0 [MPH] time.  IIRC, it was about 11
seconds when the DB4 was turning into the DB5, circa 1963.  That was
unimaginably quick for those days.  It would be pretty dam' good right now,
in fact.

-Shel