[rescue] Anyone interested in a Sun E3000?

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Wed Dec 6 15:23:18 CST 2006

On Wed, 6 Dec 2006, Sridhar Ayengar wrote:

> p615 has a 5.25" HH drive bay in addition to the two Thinkpad drive
> bays.  I'm not sitting in front of any newer machines right now to
> check.

It does, but there's no storage controller that runs to that bay unless
you add a SCSI adapter.  I don't -think- you can just route an IDE cable
up there.  I'm pretty sure I'd have tried that.

--
Jonathan Patschke  ) "Some people grow out of the petty theft of
Elgin, TX         (   childhood.  Others grow up to be CEOs and