[rescue] need hard drive fan for Sun Ultra 1

Mike Hebel nimitz at nimitzbrood.com
Tue Dec 5 16:05:55 CST 2006

On Dec 5, 2006, at 3:54 PM, Charles Shannon Hendrix wrote:

> I need a hard drive bay fan for a Sun Ultra 1.
>
> It's an 8mm fan, 5/8 thick.
>
> I can't find any that thin in my supply catalogs.

Mouser but I can't recall the part number.

Mike Hebel
----
People who sin say this, "that they had to, to survive." People who sin
say this, "it's too late now to stop." The shadow called sin dogs them
steadily from behind, silently without a word. Remorse and agony are
repeated only to end up at despair in the end, but the sinners just
don't know that if they'd only turn around there's a light there, a
light which keeps shining on them ever so lonely. A light that will
never fade. - Vash