[rescue] DYNIX/ptx Version 4.x Media

William Enestvedt William.Enestvedt at jwu.edu
Fri Dec 1 12:52:47 CST 2006

I have several paper boxes full of Dynix media -- to say nothing of the
shelves full of manuals -- from our Sequent. I have been enjoined from,
you know, sharing them or anything since we paid for them. "But don't
let them clutter up the place..."

   Argh!

   I have a *lot* of tapes with software patches. The best title I've
seen so far is "Pentium FPU Patch -- 1.0.0" dated Jan 05 1995. :7)

   But I bet none of them will mind if I offer to give away the
"Tandberg Data 1/4" Claening Cartridge Kit (50 Cleanings)"! Cool
hard-side box, though: I may just keep that for myself as use it as a
first aid kit in my bag...

- Will
P.S. At least the jewel cases can be used by the local public library --
just don't tell anyone that's what I'm doing. :7(
--
Will Enestvedt
UNIX System Administrator