[rescue] Need BeOS R5 for a BeBox

Doug McLaren dougmc+sunhelp at frenzy.com
Mon Apr 10 17:06:27 CDT 2006

I recently scored a dual 133 MHz PPC BeBox ...

I've got a stack of CDs for it, but the latest version of BeOS is R3.

Anybody got a version of R5?  It has to be for the PPC -- I know you
can download BeOS for x86 cpus, but that's not the one I need.  What I
need doesn't appear to be available online ...

I'm not sure if there were different versions of BeOS for the Macs and
the BeBoxes -- I suspect that there were not, but it's hard to be
sure.

Doug McLaren, dougmc at frenzy.com
What's the point of having children if you can't buy their love?
 --Homer Simpson