[rescue] HP and Compaq memory. SOme fits U5/10

Mike Nicewonger twmaster at twmaster.com
Fri Sep 30 12:09:53 CDT 2005

Ok folks, I'm bored and wading through some of my junk. So here be an
offering of stuffs I'd like to see go. Specifically some memory.

HP:

64 MB 72 pin buffered that fits boxes like the B, C, J, R and D
machines. As well as some K series servers. I have 6 pieces available.
$6 each or $25 for the 6 shipped.

Compaq:

Here is a bunch of 32 MB DIMMS, EDO buffered. These will usually work
in an Ultra 5 or 10 but were intended for the Compaq boxes with Pentium
Pro CPUs like the Proliant 800, 850, 5000 etc.

I have a total of 13 with various Compaq part numbers. Breakdown as
follows:

221099-002 6 of unknown maker (I think they are Hyundai) 3 made by
Smart.
228468-001 3 by Micron
247288-002 1 by Samsung

Would like $5 each, buy the lot for $45 shipped

64 MB 72 pin parity for Proliant 4500 boxen. p/n 188006-001 $20 for the
lot shipped.

More to come later if I get busy unearthing more stuffs.

--
Mike N

I was on a roll but I slipped on the butter.