[rescue] Mainframe on eBay

Mike Hebel nimitz at nimitzbrood.com
Wed Sep 21 14:44:26 CDT 2005

Someone generated the quantum flux that came across as... Jonathan C.
Patschke
> On Wed, 21 Sep 2005, Sridhar Ayengar wrote:
>
>> Unfortunately, many secondary learning institutions are now turning
>> out graduates who can't formulate coherent thoughts or sentences.
>
> "No child left behind" == "No child gets ahead"

I will poke my nose in here as the father of a special needs child I will
say that No Child is very very useful for getting the help you need for
your child.  It prevents them from ignoring your requests or putting the
Superintendant's new desk before your child's classroom needs.

And that's all I've got to say about that...  ;-)

Mike
----
Waiting for Wyatt's Torch to go out...