[rescue] WTD: Seagate ST1239NS

dfroman at cray-powered.org dfroman at cray-powered.org
Wed Sep 21 05:33:39 CDT 2005

Patrick,

You are the first.

I'm not sure if the drive must be a ST1239NS or just that size.  The size is 204MB (sometimes
listed as 211MB).  The smallest drive I have tried is a Maxtor 290MB which failed to mount.  The
data I imaged off comes to 180MB.

If you have something in the 190-210MB range, shoot me a price.

Thanks!
Dave