[rescue] Mainframe on eBay

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Mon Sep 19 13:06:37 CDT 2005

On Mon, 19 Sep 2005, Sridhar Ayengar wrote:

> Yes, but I don't know if it's compatible with the -140.  It came in
> 7248-132's

UGH!

I have one of those, but it's earmarked to either prop up wobbly table
or go to someone I don't much care for.

> and F50's.

If it'll work in an F50, maybe it'll work in a -150.  They're reasonably
similar systems, architecturally.

>  The only way to find out for sure is to try it.

Indeed.  I'll keep my eyes open for one.

--
Jonathan Patschke   )  "When we are young, wandering the face of the
Elgin, TX          (    earth, wondering what our dreams might be worth,