[rescue] Mainframe on eBay

Erie Patsellis erie at shelbyvilledesign.com
Fri Sep 16 23:17:18 CDT 2005

Same here,
my first "personal computer" was a PDP-8E (scrounged from "disposed of"
service tech returns)  Damn boot rom boards never failed, had to toggle
in the boot by hand.(I was much younger and patient then)
In fact DEC was a great company to work for, but went downhill in the
mid 80's during the time I was there...

erie