[rescue] e450 and debian linux

Wes Will wwill at siu.edu
Fri Sep 16 10:53:37 CDT 2005

Greetings.

I have finally prevailed upon one of the other system geeks here to install
linux on an e450 he had lying about doing nothing.  He chose the Debian
distro, for whatever reason, and has been trundling along installing it for
a couple of days, with several false starts.  It has a gfxp8 Raptor frame
buffer inside, and he just asked me the question:

What linux driver works for this thing?

OK, so, anyone, what driver does work in this?  I've never had an e450 to
play wiht, so couldn't help him much.

--
wes will