[rescue] Disk going bad or other..?

Eric Webb ttlchaos at randomc.com
Mon Sep 12 01:02:15 CDT 2005

Can anyone give me an indication of what this may mean?  Is the disk going
bad, just taking its sweet time, or might I have a silly boot list to clean
up..?  This starts just after the PROM issues the power-on banner.

Fatal SCSI error  at script address 258 Unexpected disconnect
Boot device: disk:a  File and args:
Fatal SCSI error  at script address 258 Unexpected disconnect
Fatal SCSI error  at script address 258 Unexpected disconnect
Fatal SCSI error  at script address 258 Unexpected disconnect
Fatal SCSI error  at script address 258 Unexpected disconnect
Fatal SCSI error  at script address 258 Unexpected disconnect
SunOS Release 5.9 Version Generic_118558-11 64-bit
Copyright 1983-2003 Sun Microsystems, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Use is subject to license terms.
-

It's coming up just fine after it comes back from the above la-la land.

Thanks,
Eric