[rescue] HP J210 and Alpha-based RAID box for pickup in Denver/Boulder area

Todd C. Miller Todd.Miller at courtesan.com
Sat Sep 3 12:53:06 CDT 2005

I have an HP J210 dual cpu pa-risc machine as well as an SAG
Electronics RAID based around a DEC Alpha motherboard.

The HP J210 is in a pedestal type chassis and has a DAT drive,
CD-ROM and at least 64MB in it (I can check the exact amount
if there is interest).  Can run HP-UX or OpenBSD (I don't know
about Linux).

The RAID machine has 7 4GB UW SCSI disks connected to a standalone
raid controller with a serial interface and a gel cell battery.  It
shows up as a single SCSI device.  The battery may need to be
replaced (it certainly needs charging).  It is all in a single
pedestal type chassis with casters.  Can run Digital Unix, OpenBSD,
NetBSD (and maybe FreeBSD).

I'm located in Boulder (80301).  These are too big to ship so for
pickup only please.  I'm moving and I can't take them with me...

 - todd