[rescue] Wanted ADTX adapter

Sandwich Maker adh at an.bradford.ma.us
Thu Oct 27 12:08:08 CDT 2005

" From: "Geoffrey S. Mendelson" <gsm at mendelson.com>
"
" At one time there was a 2 gig drive limit for Solaris, I believe it
" was long gone before Solaris 6. I'm not sure, but you may have
" to partition an 8gig drive into 4 2 gig slices for Solaris 6.

sunos4, 2G -slice- limit.  but if you can find ods1.0 that fixes it.
you have to trick it into installing on 4.1.4 though.

solaris 2 never had the limit, though 32b solaris kept the 2G swap
restriction.