[rescue] I tried one last time ...

Francois Dion francois.dion at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 12:13:17 CDT 2005

On 10/26/05, William Enestvedt <William.Enestvedt at jwu.edu> wrote:
> Wes wrote of the object of his quest:
> >
> > >Which brand and model do you have exactly?
> >
> > Deltec PRR-2500A
> >
>    Here's a thought: can you contact someone who supports hardware sold
> in the era that UPS was released to see if they have any experience
> and/or contacts?
>    Like we have a Wang VS here

OH MY GOSH. Our MRPII system is written in Wang VS Basic. Because it
ran on a Wang VS. It now runs on an HP that has an emulation library.
You go from .bas -> .c then compile that etc.

>    Or is it not "old enough" to have a crew of white-hairs around it
> yet? :7)

Maybe ask thru: http://www.techtamed.com/deltec.htm

At the bottom of that page, they mention:
Deltec was purchased by Fiskars (FPS - Helsinki)
FPS was purchased by Exide
Exide was purchased by BTR (London) and the product line was re-named
to "Powerware"
BTR then merged with Seibe (London) to become "Invensys"

Fiskars as a tool company is still around, maybe they could help:
http://www.fiskars.com/

Ciao,
Francois