[rescue] I tried one last time ...

William Enestvedt William.Enestvedt at jwu.edu
Wed Oct 26 11:37:05 CDT 2005

Wes wrote of the object of his quest:

> >Which brand and model do you have exactly?
>
> Deltec PRR-2500A

   Here's a thought: can you contact someone who supports hardware sold
in the era that UPS was released to see if they have any experience
and/or contacts?
   Like we have a Wang VS here, and we call the guys at GEtronics to do
support. If I waslooking to fix up something from the years the VS was
first delivered, I'd call the guys who work on it.
   Or is it not "old enough" to have a crew of white-hairs around it
yet? :7)
-wde
--
Will Enestvedt