[rescue] I tried one last time ...

Erie Patsellis erie at shelbyvilledesign.com
Wed Oct 26 09:49:01 CDT 2005

Wes, I still have the twin to yours, compaq branded. If I can find a
handful of hours to get the new trans in the van, I'll be able to make
it down in a few weeks.
works been insane, bordering on impossible for one person. If anybody is
in the St. Louis/Indy area and planning a trip towards Carbondale in the
next few weeks, email me as it sounds like wes is getting crazy.....

erie