[rescue] FS: Sun and HP memory. It's all gotta go.

Mike Nicewonger twmaster at twmaster.com
Fri Oct 21 09:56:18 CDT 2005

Hi gang,

I am in hyper clean up mode this weekend and this stuff needs to go.

HP:

512MB (8 x 64) for HP 800 letter series sewers. (G, H, I etc.) $15.00
shipped

512MB (8 x 64) for various machines. (B, C, D, J, K, and R) $20.00
shipped

Sun SS1000/SC2000

128MB (4 x 32) $10.00 each set plus shipping. I have 5 sets. Buy all 5
and I'll toss in a 2 extra 32MB SIMMs, 7 8MB SIMMs and ship for free.

PayPal preferred.

Be watching this space as I will have a very big list of odd stuff
later today or sometime tomorrow. (laptop parts, PeeCee junk, some
Apple goodies, SGI, Sun, HP and more) It's all gotta go!

--
Mike N

Japanese scientists have created a camera with such a fast shutter
speed, they now can photograph a woman with her mouth shut.