[rescue] Watchguard Firebox II

Adam Breaux breauxaj at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 06:20:15 CDT 2005

The last supported version of the software is 7.0, which I can help you get.
To reset the unit, you need to cable it between ports and power it on, if it
has the little reset switch in the back you're supposed to hold that in for
about 30 seconds during power on, I believe the SYS A light will come on,
indicating it's reset. Contact me offlist for the software.