[rescue] OT: response to "small town"

Charles Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Fri Oct 14 19:36:28 CDT 2005

Tue, 11 Oct 2005 @ 13:32 -0400, Nadine said:

> My ideal location would be "out in the country", a few miles outside
> a cheerful small-to-medium sized town but within 90mins of a good
> sized city so that the cultural aspects were still available.

That's been kind of my holy grail... out in the boonies, but a short hop
from a decent city.

Just outside of Richmond, Virginia can be very nice, but there are major
cities within a short drive in all directions.

But wait! There's more! You also are close to ocean, mountains, and a
very good gran prix club track... :) :) :)

> Well, I'd really rather be on a quiet island in the South Pacific...

I just got back from Wal-Mart.

I'd kind of like to be in a human-proof box for at least a day or so to
recover...

--
shannon "AT" widomaker.com -- ["And in billows of might swell the Saxons
before her,-- Unite, oh unite!	Or the billows burst o'er her!" -- Downfall