[rescue] Bad UPS II: The Sad Mac

Charles Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Fri Oct 7 12:20:50 CDT 2005

Erie Patsellis wrote:
> or the equally bad, boring http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0068555/

Like most of Woddy Allen's stuff, this is crap.  I've never figured out
why people think he is funny, englightened, or anything much.

Of course, I listen to modern "comedy", see people laughing (of all
generations), and I just don't get it.  Most comics, IMHO, just aren't
funny.

I also get kind of tired at being cussed at all the time by comics who
call it social commentary.

> or that horrible B&W http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0057012/

This one is OK, but not all that great.

It could be redone by better writer and director.  It would have worked
out so much better had things been more subtle.