[rescue] Bad UPS II: The Sad Mac

Charles Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Mon Oct 3 12:45:53 CDT 2005

Fri, 30 Sep 2005 @ 13:55 -0500, Brian Dunbar said:

> USPS may have their faults.  But they have better customer service
> than that.

Maybe where you live... :)

A few months ago USPS not only didn't ring at all, they left my stuff
out in the rain.

The bigger problem I have with USPS is things not arriving at the
destination, or worse, arriving at the wrong destination.

I get the wrong mail frequently enough each year that it spooks me a
bit.  I also sometimes have trouble with bills and payments not arriving
or arriving late.

--
shannon "AT" widomaker.com -- ["We are all of us in the gutter, some of us
looking at the stars." -- Oscar Wilde]