[rescue] Even more cheap goodies

Mike Nicewonger twmaster at twmaster.com
Mon May 30 15:12:09 CDT 2005

Ok, this time I have the following:

HP MDB serial panels with unobtanium serial cable. This is the thing
you need to interface with HP 800 servers like the E-I series boxes.

SCSI 3.5" Floppy drive. This drive has a converter on it to make it
SCSI. Also includes 3.5 to 5.25 adapter plate. Should work in SGI boxes
like the Indigo, Indy and Indigo 2.

Mac VRM's from Beige G3 machines. These are the good Ratheon ones that
will work with accelerator cards.

Any of the above $5 each

HP 2M long 3 BNC (RGB) to 3 BNC video cables (2)

Various HD 15 video cables. Some like you would use to extend a monitor
cable others to use as computer to KVM.

$1 each

Add shipping to the above. Buy all of it and I'll ship for free.

--
Mike N

"With bats, all things are possible." --Dave McGuire