[rescue] Newton 120

velociraptor velociraptor at gmail.com
Sat May 28 17:10:24 CDT 2005

The Newton 120 I have was not revived by a new
backup battery + fresh batteries.  If anyone would
like it, it's yours for shipping.

It has the flip cover and stylus, though the "button"
top is missing from the stylus.

The screen has some light scratching (still useable,
but not pristine), but otherwise, it appears in good
shape.  I haven't taken it apart, so I don't have a
clue what might be wrong with it.   There is a manual
to go with it, but nothing else.  It might be useful as
spare parts.

It was a $5 dice roll that I bought with some other
cards from a Mac rescuer from the LEMac list.

=Nadine=