[rescue] Plextor PX-32TSi and ultra 1

Mike Nicewonger twmaster at twmaster.com
Fri May 13 20:55:23 CDT 2005

On May 13, 2005, at 9:38 PM, Lionel Peterson wrote:

>> " From: Mike Nicewonger <twmaster at twmaster.com>
>> " " You need the block jumper set.
>> you sure?  i thought one of the improvements in obp3 - which the u1
>> was first to have - is that it issues the scsi block switch command
>> before trying to boot, and that by now all cd drives act on it.
>
> Don't think the Ultra 1 runs OBP 3 - OBP 2.??

Yes they do. IIRC I just put 3.11 on a U1 going into service as a
bridging firewall. I have a hard disk built just for the task of OBP
upgrades in Ultra machines.

--
Mike N

If you have received this email in error, please add some nutmeg and
egg whites, whisk, and place in a warm oven for 40 minutes.