[rescue] sunpci

Michael Schiller schiller at agrijag.com
Wed May 11 14:27:38 CDT 2005

On May 11, 2005, at 12:50 PM, Francois Dion wrote:

> The original one. What kind of hack is required to get this to run
> under Sol 10? Is it possible? I dont care about video resolution, i
> would just like to replace a big old 4U server.

I don't know if this will help under 10, but to get it the original
sunpci card running under 9 all I had to do was in the
/opt/SUNWspci/drivers/solaris/ directory link sunpcidrv.290 to
sunpcidrv.280 and sunpcidrv.290.64 to sunpcidrv.280.64 (in other words,
use the Sol8 drivers for Sol9). You might want to try that and see if
it works with 10 as well.

-Mike