[rescue] WTB: Ultra 60/80

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at verizon.net
Fri May 6 06:05:40 CDT 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: "Atom" <rescue at port11.net>
To: "The Rescue List" <rescue at sunhelp.org>
Sent: Thursday, May 05, 2005 10:43 PM
Subject: Re: [rescue] WTB: Ultra 60/80

> On May 5, 2005, at 9:30 PM, Lionel Peterson wrote:
>> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Torquil MacCorkle, III"
>> <torquil3 at gmail.com>

I wasn't aware the CPUs were so affordable these days... But then again,
oddly, complete systems sell for less than the individual parts that make up
the system (i.e. the CPUs may sell for $150 each, but in a system unit with
HD, RAM and framebuffer the whole thing migh fetch $275 - this is just a
made-up example, but I've seen similar pricing esp. w/r/t Ultra 2 systems
vs. CPUs)...