[rescue] Prices... Amazing

Charles Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Tue May 3 14:09:51 CDT 2005

Tue, 03 May 2005 @ 13:21 -0500, Patrick Finnegan said:

> On Tuesday 03 May 2005 12:23, Charles Shannon Hendrix wrote:
> > I think one problem with this thread is no one is differentiating
> > between power drawn from the outlet versus power supplied to the
> > system by the power supply.
>
> I think that's because the post that started this was talking about
> power drawn from the outlet; no one to my knowledge mentioned power
> drawn from the power supply (which is much more work to measure
> accurately).

Not implicitely no, but if you get different heat from similar loads, it
seems it has to be because of the power supplies.

Assuming of course, both machines are in similar environments.

--
shannon "AT" widomaker.com -- ["I wish life was not so short. Languages
take such a time, and so do all the things one wants to know about." - J.