[rescue] Wanted: full-height spud brackets

Joost van de Griek jvdg at sparcpark.net
Sun May 1 15:18:41 CDT 2005

Hello, list.

I have recently acquired a bunch of Barracuda hard drives that I wish to
replace the aging 5400 rpm IBM drives in my (U30) servers with, but the
slimline spud brackets that sit on the IBM's won't fit on the full height
Barracudas. Anyone have any spare brackets that'll fit my drives? I don't
care if they're Sun branded or any other, as long they aren't, well... Crap.

,xtG
.tsooJ
--
"I propose a corollary to Godwin's Law: substitute 'Linux' for 'Hitler'."
 - SkyWriter in comp.sys.sgi.misc